Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.933 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,282 (3,766TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)