Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.904 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,062 (7,386TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 17 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)