Cost of living in Gaya, India vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09681 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is 4% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,146元 (₨84,142) in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)