Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.780 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 59% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,522 (17,327 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)