Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.822 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 79% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,089 (19,567 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (43 minutes ago)