Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.784 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 75% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,563 (19,839 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (35 minutes ago)