Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01189 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,180元 (604,045 Franc) in Garoua.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $430 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs 1,000 Bs.S. (27 minutes ago)