Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01216 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,814元 (642,422 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buffalo, New York costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)