Cost of living in Ganja, Azerbaijan vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.937 CNY / AZN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ganja (Azerbaijan) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,929元 (2,014 ман) in Ganja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,863 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Islamabad costs ₨1,500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cancún costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)