Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09380 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 40% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,582元 (₨59,510) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (42 minutes ago)