Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 288 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.234 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 55% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,202 (€3,484) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)