Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.007 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 62% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,757元 (€1,718) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Samara costs руб 30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)