Cost of living comparison between Galway, Ireland and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.343 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,578 (€3,211) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)