Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04531 CNY / LKR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,215 (335,780 ₨) in Galle.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)