Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.636 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,240 (8,703 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (12 minutes ago)