Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.647 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,788 (8,373 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)