Cost of living comparison between Gainesville, Florida, United States and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 118 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,879 ($3,615) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (33 minutes ago)