Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.080 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,586元 (1,859 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)