Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 305 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.665 CNY / BWP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,614 (P21,983) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)