Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.677 CNY / BWP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,235 (P22,501) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)