Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.993 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 47% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,905 (2,641 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)