Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.001 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 47% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,580 (2,859 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (39 minutes ago)