Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.451 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 53% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 4,334元 (1,769 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)