Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.223 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 50% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 4,768元 (2,145 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Londrina costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Durban costs R 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €26,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)