Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.347 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 48% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 4,898元 (2,087 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 4 hours ago)