Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,170 in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (34 minutes ago)