Cost of living in Fushun, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,835 in Fushun.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.28 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (about 1 hour ago)