Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.728 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,452 (€1,352) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)