Cost of living in Funafuti, Tuvalu, Tuvalu vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.975 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funafuti, Tuvalu (Tuvalu) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,179元 (AU$2,046) in Funafuti, Tuvalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 2 hours ago)