Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.06036 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,536 (¥257,365) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (24 minutes ago)