Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.06082 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,135 (¥446,170) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)