Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.05916 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,187 (¥256,703) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (28 minutes ago)