Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06103 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,578元 (¥222,485) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $950 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$84 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)