Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05891 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,363 (¥226,829) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (25 minutes ago)