Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05847 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,814 (¥253,357) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)