Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06159 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,794元 (¥223,959) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (40 minutes ago)