Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05902 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,177 (¥223,259) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)