Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05950 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,292 (¥189,785) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (44 minutes ago)