Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.866 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,736 (Dirham 11,650) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)