Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.726 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,528 (Dirham 6,100) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)