Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.007 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,193元 (€1,772) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)