Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.797 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,764 (€1,765) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,000,000 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40,000 (about 2 hours ago)