Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.344 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,940 (€3,260) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (23 minutes ago)