Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 121 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.455 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,107 (€1,624) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)