Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.849 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 53% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,333 (€1,699) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)