Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 129 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.805 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,793 (€1,767) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,015 (3 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $377 (about 2 hours ago)