Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00093 CNY / SLL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 47% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,057 (23,711,242 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (39 minutes ago)