Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00092 CNY / SLL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,757 (24,626,317 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)