Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00081 CNY / SLL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 30% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,744 (14,585,548 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,720 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling112 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 2 hours ago)