Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00082 CNY / SLL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 31% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,709元 (13,062,197 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)