Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 446 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 64% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,577 (€3,612) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)