Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 323 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.247 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 62% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,312 (€3,631) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)