Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 510 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.835 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 66% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,974 (€1,783) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)