Cost of living comparison between Frankfurt am Main, Germany and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.363 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,434 (€3,318) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)