Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 421 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.593 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 79% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,014元 (€2,241) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 27 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 150元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (about 3 hours ago)