Cost of living in Franca, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.869 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Franca (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,213元 (R$ 4,395) in Franca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)