Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.102 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,425 (R$ 7,813) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (27 minutes ago)