Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.866 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,520元 (R$ 4,566) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $864 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xian costs 2,000元 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,910 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Buffalo, New York costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$5.00 (31 minutes ago)