Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.769 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,973元 (R$ 5,073) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)