Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.772 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,184元 (R$ 4,617) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$113 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 810 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)