Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,783 in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (25 minutes ago)