Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 611 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.956 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,115 (R$ 4,148) in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (25 minutes ago)