Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 613 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.193 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,259 (R$ 7,871) in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)