Cost of living in Fort Worth, Texas, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 411 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.908 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort Worth, Texas (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,382元 ($2,372) in Fort Worth, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (37 minutes ago)