Cost of living in Fort Worth, Texas, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.899 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort Worth, Texas (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,787 ($3,883) in Fort Worth, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)