Cost of living comparison between Fort St. John, Canada and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.071 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,000 (C$2,958) in Fort St. John.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (39 minutes ago)