Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.238 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元16,250 (C$3,102) in Fort St. John.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (28 minutes ago)