Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.333 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 55% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,991元 (C$2,811) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)