Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.265 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 67% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,132 (€3,734) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bursa costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)