Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.978 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 64% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,742元 (€1,722) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)