Cost of living in Fort Collins, Colorado, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 347 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.338 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort Collins, Colorado (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,312 ($1,942) in Fort Collins, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)