Cost of living in Fort Collins, Colorado, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 395 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.852 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort Collins, Colorado (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,232 ($3,682) in Fort Collins, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)