Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.16103 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,669元 (ARS $41,417) in Formosa.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $435 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 28,259元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,202 (about 2 hours ago)