Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44537 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,446 (ARS $32,435) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston costs C$2,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Buffalo, New York costs $834 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)