Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.013 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,510元 (€1,686) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Mataram costs Rp 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)