Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.691 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,307 (4,913 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)