Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,059 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.096 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,907 (R$ 4,250) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (44 minutes ago)