Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 574 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.833 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,802 (R$ 3,710) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (41 minutes ago)