Cost of living comparison between Florence, Italy and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.366 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,631 (€3,344) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)