Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 109 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.857 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,835 ($2,018) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)