Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.503 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,137 ($2,020) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)