Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.620 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,984 ($1,810) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (42 minutes ago)