Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.693 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,351 (10,610 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (39 minutes ago)