Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.682 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,482 (19,781 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (32 minutes ago)