Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.426 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,725 (€3,330) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)