Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.496 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,736 (€1,699) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Madison, Wisconsin costs $0.79 (22 minutes ago)