Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.997 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,862 (R$ 3,938) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)