Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.154 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,015 (R$ 3,721) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (24 minutes ago)