Cost of living in Faro, Portugal vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.832 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,092元 (€1,289) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Santiago de Compostela costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)