Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.017 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,643元 (€1,328) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Doha costs 4,574 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$4,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lugano costs CHF 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Brighton and Hove costs £1.98 (about 1 hour ago)