Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 44 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.479 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,144 (€1,356) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (43 minutes ago)