Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,804 (€1,387) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (26 minutes ago)