Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.785 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,043 (€1,547) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (16 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)