Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.876 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,079 (€1,407) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (14 minutes ago)