Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09432 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 29% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,925元 (₨62,821) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)