Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09855 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,910 (₨70,108) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 200 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Riverside, California costs $10 (41 minutes ago)