Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.407 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,430 (€3,298) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (28 minutes ago)