Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.468 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 48% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,352 (€1,922) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (32 minutes ago)