Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06582 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,920 (₨226,689) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)