Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04971 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,166元 (₨124,024) in Faisalabad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Caen costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in West Lafayette, Indiana costs $505 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (about 3 hours ago)