Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05218 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,023元 (₨115,427) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)