Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05408 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,192 (₨114,510) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (29 minutes ago)