Cost of living comparison between Faisalabad, Pakistan and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06471 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,140 (₨203,075) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Essen costs €970 (25 minutes ago)