Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06298 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,885 (₨109,314) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)