Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia, French Polynesia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06599 CNY / XPF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia (French Polynesia) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,344 (171,902 Franc) in Faaa, French Polynesia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)