Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia, French Polynesia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06346 CNY / XPF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia (French Polynesia) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,730元 (169,080 Franc) in Faaa, French Polynesia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saratov costs руб 155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zielona Góra costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $56 (about 2 hours ago)