Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.940 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,446 (£2,958) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)