Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.692 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 49% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,677元 (£1,574) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)