Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.794 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,020 (£1,594) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (29 minutes ago)