Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 205 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.032 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,369 (£1,591) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (43 minutes ago)