Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.904 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 55% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,790元 (£1,549) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suzhou costs 10元 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)