Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.786 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 26% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,589 (€1,488) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 120 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)