Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.869 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,248 (€1,429) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)